Today’s topic looks like a song title_ Doesn’t it??
These days, am a big fan of “Do It Yourself”. I have also been eating healthy, because the doctor told me last week that, my body needs fruits. Even my potassium level was reading 3.4. Can you imagine? 3.4! That’s outside of the normal range. So, I’ve been into fruits and veggies. For the past few days I’ve become a goat, chewing lettuce and pumpkin leaves… Urgh!!!?
Today’s post is actually not new, I have been doing this a lot in the past. Its a ‘Natural’ Orange and Ginger Juice! I know how expensive, a glass of it is sold in a bar or lounge. So, I am here to tell you, to save your money and continue reading to see how to ‘Do It Yourself’
To make your own orange and ginger juice. Buy oranges, I bought NGN 200 oranges. And of course I always have ginger in the kitchen. You can buy if you don’t have. NGN 100 ginger will be a lot.
1. Extract the juice from the oranges
2. Get ginger
3. Clean it and use a pestle to match it
4. When you’re done matching it, pour some hot water on it and let it sit for a while.
5. Now that you have the both… filter them, starting with the orange
6. Now that you have filtered them, mix them together. For every 1 cup of orange juice, add 1/2 cup of ginger juice.
7. If the ginger is too much, add 1/8 cup of honey to 3 cups of Orange Juice and 2/4 cups of Ginger Juice. I recommend Forever Bee Honey
And Voila?? You did it!?
You can choose to serve this when chilled or at room temperature. I did this for a friend and I. I served my friend in a glass and served myself in a “Despicable Me” Minions Ceramic Cup, because I think am still a child.??
Make this for your husband to say “Welcome Home Honey”?
Make this for your kids to say “Welcome Home” from school… They’ll love you more